- animal husbandry:
- feed water disinfection 15-22 ml / m3 water
- plumbing, tanks, water objects: for 1 kg Nanosept® Aqua Super 900-1.000 l of water, the aqueous solution is left to stand for 24 hours to achieve the desired effect
- swimming pools:
- pool water: 1 kg Nanosept® Aqua Super for 45,000 l of water
- pool wall: after cleaning the wall, spray with a mixture of 1 kg Nanosept® Aqua Super and 7 l water, pull off with a water shovel and let stand for 24 hours
- beverage bottles: 1 kg Nanosept® Aqua Super and 1,000 l aqueous solution, leave to stand for 24 hours
- industrial water: 10-20 ml Nanosept® Aqua Super for 1 m3 of water
- cooling water treatment: 10-20 ml Nanosept® Aqua Super for 1 m3 of water
The above dilutions are suggestions for general conditions, individual applications may vary.
Do not mix with other cleaning agents or disinfectants. Cleaning the surface before application increases the efficiency of disinfection. Nanosept® Aqua Super can cause discoloration on surfaces, so it is advisable to perform a test before use.
Rinse empty packaging with water and dispose of as municipal waste.
Storage: Store the properly closed bottle / can in a cool place protected from light and heat.
Warranty: 18 months
1928-2 / 2019 / KTEF. Microbiological tests were performed by the National Epidemiological Center.
Manufacturer and Distributor:
Nanobakt Kft., 1031 Budapest, Drótos u. 1.,
Phone: +36 20 292 9297 – Fax: 36 1 242 1391 – E-mail: email@example.com