SUGGESTIONS FOR THE USE OF NANOSEPT®
The solution can be applied in the following fields:
- human and veterinary medicine,
- pharmaceutical production,
- industrial wastewater treatment,
- public institutions,
- educational, social and sports facilities,
- beauty salons (solariums),
- households (bathroom, kitchen, toilet),
- air conditioners,
- surfaces, materials, equipment and furniture not in direct contact with food or feed
- swimming pools, aquariums, bathing and other waters;
- air conditioning equipment
- walls and floors in private, public and industrial areas and other areas for professional use
- water not intended for human or animal consumption,
- chemical toilet,
- hospital waste management
- restorative treatment of building materials
- anti-algae agents
- for use in textiles, fabrics, masks, dyes and other articles or materials as a product having a disinfectant effect on the article or material
Always prepare a fresh solution before use. Do not mix with other cleaning agents or disinfectants. Increasing the efficiency of disinfection by cleaning the surface before application. Nanosept® can cause discoloration on surfaces, so it is advisable to perform a test before use.
Rinse the emptied packaging with water and treat it as municipal waste.
Store a properly closed bottle / can in a cool place protected from light and heat.
22484-3 / 2018 / KJFFO. Microbiological tests were performed by the National Epidemiological Center.
Manufacturer and Distributor:
Nanobakt Kft., 1031 Budapest, Drótos u. 1.,
Tel: +36 20 292 9297 | +36 30 513 2639 | Fax: 36 1 242 1391 – E-mail: email@example.com